Washburn Health Associate
Bryna Lester, 952-681-5508
- Medications at school
- Illness or injuries at school
- Is my child well enough to go to school?
- Immunization information
- Influenza information
- Strep throat information
- Head lice information
- Healthy food choices
- Focuses resources on students attending Valley View and Washburn Elementary schools, who are below grade level in reading and living in poverty.
- The goal of the Initiative is to identify students who are at risk of not reading at grade level by third grade. An assessment of these students' families will be conducted to ascertain their needs in the following areas:
- Basic needs: food, housing, clothing, medical, employment
- Education support: in- and out-of-school help for school success
- Community connections: connecting families to the Bloomington community
- Click here for more information