You are here
The student council is comprised of class representatives from grades 4 & 5 and teacher advisors. Regular monthly meetings are held throughout the school year.
These students lead the school in various ways throughout the year. Past projects have included food and clothing drives. Goals emphasized include; learning about student government procedures, developing and fostering school spirit and promoting good character.
Here are some of the activities we are working on:
- Hold Student Council Officer Elections each fall
- Host the annual Veterans Day program
- Organize monthly Spirit Days
- Fall & Spring Fundraiser: SMENCILS (gourmet scented pencils)
- October: Halloween candy collection for VEAP
- Winter: Candy Cane 4 Kids
- January: Superhero blankets for MN Masonic Children's Hospital
- February: Friendship Week Activities
- February-March: Pennies for Patients
- April: Humane Society Animal Supply collection
- May: We will participate in the District-wide Food Drive for VEAP