You are here
- Half-day program
- Early literacy preschool program serving 4-year-old children living in Bloomington.
- Children must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1.
- Serving children who are English language learners and/or are from low-income families.
- Transportation is provided.
- The focus is to get children ready for kindergarten and beyond.
- Language and literacy skills are encouraged through the use of deliberate, intentional instruction.
- Children attend preschool four or five half-days a week in either the morning or afternoon at sites in Bloomington.
- Parents participate in activities that help them learn how to support their children's education.
Paige SpeckenPreschool Teacher