You are here
Washburn Science Fair
The 2018 Washburn Science Fair for grades 3-5 will take place on. Stay tuned for updates about the 2018 Science Fair.
Students in grades 3-5 have an opportunity to create and submit Science projects this year.
To participate, follow 3 simple steps:
- Complete the registration form (English) (Spanish)
- Get your free display board and gather your materials. Have fun creating your project and bring it to school by
- Come with your family and friends to the Science Fair on in the Washburn gym.
Resources to get started:
- registration form (English) (Spanish)
- guidelines for creating a good question
- project ideas
- sample display board
- project types (select one):
Science Fair Guide
- registration forms due
- March-April: coaching and support, gather materials, work on project
- April Project displays/materials due
- : Science Fair from 6:30-7: . All students, family teachers are welcome.
The Washburn Science Fair is a great way for you to have fun with your friends while learning about biology, chemistry, our natural environment, and more. You can create something fun, test out a hypothesis, and learn something new and cool. Try out an individual or group project.
Top 5 finishers by grade will be eligible for a prize.
Web Sites & Ideas
- Mrs. Carver Washburn Science Teacher, email@example.com
- Mrs. Christensen, 3rd Grade Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. MacPhail, 5th Grade Teacher, email@example.com
This event is sponsored by the Washburn Elementary PTA.